Note: Eric’s Computer Clinic can only provide limited support on routers. Please contact Dlink with any questions at 1-800-326-1688.
1. Open a web browser.
2. At the Address Bar, type in http://192.168.0.1 and press enter.
3. At the login screen type in admin for the username and NO PASSWORD.
4. Click login.
5. Once you are logged in, click on Manual Configure
6. Select PPPoE (username/Password) from the drop down menu under ” My Internet Connection is: “.
7. In the username field, enter in your [email protected] (no spaces or dashs).
8. In the password field, enter your password provided to YOUR ISP at signup.
9. Check Always-on.
10. CLick on Save Settings at the top of the screen.